Welcome to SSASCo
What is a SSAS?
- A SSAS (Small Self Administered Scheme) is a registered pension scheme designed for SMEs with less than 12 directors or executives
- It’s a pension fund that can improve cash flow by providing a loan back to your business
- It’s a planning tool to reduce Corporation Tax
- It’s a way to maximise the size of your Pension funds
Click Play to find out more >
Why do I need a SSAS?
- Because it can reduce your Corporation Tax year after year
- It’s a fund for the future for you and your loved ones with total access from age 55
- It’s the key to the retirement you’ve always dreamed of and the reason you built your business in the first place
- It can fund your businesses growth and be a source of funding if your business hits a hurdle
How does it work?
- We have an in-depth discussion about your needs and those of your business in order to set up the scheme in the right way for you
- Our modular menu means you only pay for what you need, when you need it
- We provide an annual administration service with a fixed fee, which includes advice, reviews and filing your tax returns with HMRC to take the stress away from you